naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laying down the law

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Admin
Ace

Laying down the law Empty
PostSubject: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

A robed man stood beneath a massive statue, that was modeled after a human, but bore the terrible profile of an ox. His associates would be joining him shortly and he would be able to begin his plans for the future. The robes he wore bore the symbols of a once great union: The Akatsuki. Now they had become a cruel terrorist group, bent wreaking havoc upon the ninja world.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheakatsuki.rpg-board.net
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:48 pm

Tanshuai is walking over wearing the Akatsuki robe and hat with his hawk on his shoulder. "you called for me?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Another man follows behind Tanshuai with an annoyed look on his face. He was known as Ryouta, Master of Time. "Why on earth did you called on us at such a time?" He asks with a harsh voice that would send shivers down anyone's spine. "I was in the middle of something."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:23 pm

The man laughed darkly, then a hand grabbed Ryouta by the back of the head. "Oh of course, I would never mean to draw you away from such important business... Though I do require an audience with you, unless... you'd like to be excommunicated..." This now glowing hand was attached to what appeared to be the same man that stood under the statue. It was impossible to tell which was the real one, or whether they were both shadow clones.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hmm some one is quickly angered." grins

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:10 am

Ryouta just stands there with a blank, emotionless face. "Sorry for angering you, but I was in the middle of something when you called." He says with a small sigh, "It was such a shame to leave that job incomplete too..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:22 am

"That's quite alright." Both of the men clap their hands together, laughing just as murderously as ever. "I called you hear to have our monthly meeting, to lay out our rules and goals!" His expression changed and he was now smiling happily, as the two walked in to each other and became one. "As you both know, we have a serious shortage of members recently, but don't let that get your spirits down. All it means is that we can remake all of the laws of this organization, to however we see fit."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:26 am

"I say we have a bit more order maybe even take in some students and raise them into the akatsuki."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:29 am

"No, the villages will just get angry and hunt us down. We can't do something like that until we have a good amount of members." Ryouta says with a frown, looking over at Tanshuai with those eyes that scream 'have any other ideas, idiot?' Ryouta wasn't the nicest guy around, so his ways of talking to people can be harsh and somewhat cold.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:35 am

"But chaos is all the fun!" This mysterious man raises his arms in glory, smiling wickedly. "I say we kidnap the children as infants and train them to kill their parents."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:37 am

Tanshuai looks over at Ryouta with eyes that say: ahah guess who took the cake now :3.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:17 am

Ryouta just rolls his eyes, not liking the fact that the 'boss' sided with him. "You don't understand," He starts to say. "chaos is fun and all, but if the villages could easily destroy us at the moment! We need more members to increase our defense and attack."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:59 am

"Oh! So then we just go and kidnap the five Kage!" He shouted gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:04 pm

at this point Tanshai is starting to see his point. "Um, yeah that will definitely not work out we'll have an all out war on our hands.

Tanshuai Yamamoto.

Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:43 pm

"Exactly." He says with a smirk, "We can't deal with something that big just yet."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:04 pm

"Fine, fine. Then, we'll just stick to a regular plan this month." He sighed. "Tanshuai, I want you to participate in the Chuunin exams this year. Kill as many of the future Chuunin as possible in the survival stage, then leave some.... lasting injuries during the tournament.." The man turned to the other member and spoke once more. "I would like you to follow Tanshuai back to his village, then pose as an injured ninja. I'm sure that they will take you in with open arms. In that time I would like for you evaluate their military strength, get the best guess you can from how they take you in and then request participation in the Chuunin exams. Should they allow you to participate then your orders are the same as Tanshuai. If not, then your main objective is to gather intel on the village. Unless the two of you are paired as a Genin team, do not make contact with each other. Now, failure is not an option here. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:17 pm

"Crystal." Ryouta says with a force smile, running his hand through his hair. "When is the chuunin exam exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 1:36 pm

"yeah yeah i'm used to posing as a gennin. but also along with when are they, what village is the target "

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:57 pm

"Hmmm, I was under the impression you actually belonged to a village Tanshuai. In that case I don't care what village your target is, and I don't really know when the exams are scheduled either."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:21 pm

"My village was destroyed when i was recruited." turns to Ryouta. "How about the hidden lightning village?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:25 pm

"I'm fine with anything." He says with a small sigh afterwards. Not knowing some important information such as the day made him a little Irritated.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 pm

"Ooh, how about the village hidden in the mist? I have an old friend there who I would like you to take care of for me while you're there."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:17 pm

"hmmmmmm.......any desired method of death?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Ryouta just stands there quietly, soaking in all the information.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:49 pm

"Ooh, what's that thing you do, Tanshuai? With the zombies? If you were to resurrect his wife and have her kill him, oh that would be hilarious!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laying down the law   Laying down the law Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laying down the law
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: The Akatsuki Bases :: Minotaur-
Jump to: