naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dawn of a new day

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

Tamashi is walking around the village with a list going around to a couple houses here and there checking the list as he inspects the houses talking to some of the resident who tend to turn back to their houses with a sour look on their faces.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Jetsaki is sitting on a bench eyes closed hands behind his head most likely asleep from some training he does at night
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Tamashi notices him and walks over and nudges him to wake up. "Hey, if your tired go home and sleep. What would you do if your sensei saw you like this."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Jetsaki opens one eye "I don't know what would sensei Akayaza say? Oh I know 'Get back to traing with your teammates wherever they are.'"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 11:16 pm

"Heh, well then you know what you should be doing....You have a very strong sensei, although its recommended you dont make her angry."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:33 pm

"The one thing is she probably doesn't know I am here." Jetsaki grins victoyously "So who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:54 pm

"Well....jetsaki since you are the prominent son of two of the most well known anbu members I think you should know who i am." He blinks twice., on the first blink his eyes changing into the Yami no sharingan and on the second one changing back. "My name is Tamashi Uchiha, Code name Crow."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 8:41 pm

"Oh yeah I have heard my parents talk about you before well before they went M.I.A you are a good ninja Crow." Jetsaki stands up rolls his shoulders and blinks te sleep out of his eyes "You are probably right though."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:09 pm

"hmmm? right about what?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:25 pm

"Me getting back to training with Takuto and Kyoko but those two disappeared on me well I want to spar and take on two people."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:07 pm

He smiled, and laughed. "Trust me kid, i'm way more then you could handle."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 pm

"So as my father once said 'It doesn't hurt to try.' So come on I challenge you."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:32 pm

"Alright but i'll warn you now, i have a schedule to keep so this will be quick" He sets down his notepad on the bench, then turns to Jetsaki with his Yami no sharigan activated, hoping to make eye contact and end this quickly.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Jetsaki immeaditly dahes forward drawing his sword at the same time its blade glinting in the sun light
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 10:50 pm

He pulls out a kunai waiting for his attack and makes a single handsign, his hand then becomes engulfed in his chakra. This was a simple technique but only employed by the anbu. If jetsaki was touched by this he would be paralyzed.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:35 am

When he gts close enough he swings the sword in from the right while drawing a kunai and bringing it in to slash from the left
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Tamashi sees both attacks coming using his Sharingan. He ducks the katana and blocks the kunai with his own, he then presses his hand against Jetsaki's chest and his body begins to go numb.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:28 pm

Jetsaki jumps back after Tamashi put his hand on his chest and starts feeling his body go numb and says to himself "He used that technique well I got to take him out before I lose all feeling in my body."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 1:11 am

While Jet was mumbling idly to himself Tamashi took advantage of this moment by creating 2 shadow clones.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:58 pm

Jetsaki looks up does a few handsigns and mutters "Fire wolf justsu." Making his body envelop in flames the he takes the form of a wolf an dashes at Tamashi
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

The two clones charge Jet only to dash apart around him revealing a large cloud of 'seemingly' real shurriken.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:47 pm

Ooc: now that Nakal is free, can I join?
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:13 pm

OOC: sure

Jet stops suddenly and jumps put o the way of the shurruken barrage his jutsu wearing pff
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Nakal emerges from high in the air and lands a few hundred meters away from them, causing a massive explosion and leaving a smoking crater with him in the center. He stands up from a kneeling position and begins to thoroughly stretch his body and crack his joints as though he had awoken from a long rest. He yawns enormously, exposing sharp canines. He isn't wearing any clothes and his body is malnourished and thin, accentuating his height. Wild black hair sticks out in every direction from his head. "WWWWOOOOO!!!!!!! I am SO done with that rock!" He looks down and covers himself with his hands "does anybody have any clothes!!!"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

Dawn of a new day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a new day   Dawn of a new day Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:10 pm

The minute he covers himself with his hands One of Tamashi's clones appears behind him with a kunai up to his lower back. "Who are you and why are you nude.....i mean come on man think with your upstairs brain."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Tamashi Uchiha
Hidan
Back to top Go down