naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wedding

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

The Wedding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Hideki grinned and whistled, "Hey Giho guess what you prick." He says this hoping to make eye contact so that he can put him under a genjutsu.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Hidan
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:16 pm

"Is that an apology I hear coming?" Giho willingly turned his head directly towards Hideki, looking him square in the eye.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheakatsuki.rpg-board.net
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 9:46 pm

layla felt a flicker of hope hoping his genjutsu worked
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 pm

The minute Giho looks into Hideki's eyes he is transported into a forest of cherry trees.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Hidan
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 pm

lol we were just talking about you getting on )
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

OOC: Lulz i usually do get on at least once or twice a day depending on the day of the week
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:13 pm

yeah have fun at the fair ??)
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:21 pm

The only sound Giho made as he found himself surrounded by sakura, was laughter. Eventually he spoke. "You think that you've gotten yourself in my head do you? So this is the famous Cherry Blossom Grove? I honestly would have expected more from a Gowa, but then again I'm sure you're still learning. No matter, I know the difference between reality and imagination much more than you think. After all, I am the creator and destroyer of all life, almost like a god, I make reality." Despite his mind being trapped in a genjutsu, his body moved with it. Slowly stepping forward, but struggling with each foot, he found his way to stand before Hideki, who appeared as a cherry blossom tree in his genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:24 pm

layla growled and pulled out a kuni that was in a thigh strap on her leg and lunged at him hoping to pierce his heart
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Hideki frowned down at him as he approached and when he stopped vines began to pierce his body,some sowing their way up, others traveling in his veins all while expanding.

OOC: yeah fair was fun I need to post some pics on facebook tomorrow but i wish we went on monday snoop lion preforms live then.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Hidan
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 pm

yeah and ace said that he was going to bed and that he would be on tomarrow)
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:33 pm

OOC:lulz ok i'll be on later in the day though, getting cable hooked up in my room.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:39 pm

yeah sweet )
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Giho forced an immense amount of chakra out of his body, all at once in attempt to break Hideki's genjutsu. This wasn't his intentional way of breaking the jutsu, but he wanted to test the waters a bit more, making sure just how powerful or weak Hideki's genjutsu really was.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:02 pm

The area ripples but remains. Hideki begins to get a nose bleed and is clearly exerting himself to keep Giho under the genjutsu which progressively gets more painful as Giho is in it.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Hidan
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:40 am

laylay is close to gihos real body and lunges aiming her kuni to his stomach
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:51 am

As Layla plunged her knife in to the Akatsuki's body, warm, red blood gushed out of his wound, covering her hand. He quickly fell to the floor, holding his wounds and feeling his body sink away in to the imaginary floor of vines beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 am

The vines overtook him up to his waste devastating his lower body (in the genjutsu at least) "And what shall you do now Giho. I suppose this is checkmate."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Nero Inuzuka
Hidan
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:38 pm

layla smiled as he fell to the floor infront of her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wedding   The Wedding - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wedding
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
naruto: dawn of the akatsuki :: The world :: Land of Wind-
Jump to: