naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 4's Initiation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TucKiD

Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Jesaki says to the others "Wai till she is out of chakara then use yours." With that he charges aiming to distract he while Kyoko goes for the bells
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:15 pm

After making a couple of hand signs, Ayazaka's remaining clone turned in to an especially large shuuriken, which she launched at the paper bombs, then disappearing after the explosion. Next, she launched several shuuriken at Takuto's clone, hoping it would prevent him from launching any immediate attacks, and possibly even hit him. She then spat in to the swarm of bugs, making it explode to either kill them or scatter and confuse them. Finally, she went charging at Jet, finally getting off of the water that he would so blindly charge on to, and fought him with a bit of hand to sword combat, as her headband was now wrapped over her fist so she could effectively block the blade. Eventually she pulled out a kunai and went to cut his hands with it to make him drop the blade.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheakatsuki.rpg-board.net
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:11 pm

Kyoko grunts softly as she notices Ayazaka's disappearance. Damn...My chakra is way too low... She thought, signalling her confuse insects to return to her. Ayazaka's skills were amazing. She was far more superior in this than them. But Kyoko didn't stop. She couldn't. "Okay...we can do this." Thanks to her little mental pep talk, she finally gathers the strength to get back into the battle and throw several shuurikens at Ayazaka's arm which held the Kunai.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 1:18 am

Takuto throws shuriken to match the remaining few that didnt get caught in the clone and stands again. "Alright i think i'm ready to go again." lights his sword on fire and rushes in to help Jet lighting his sword on fire also.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:18 am

Ket left reaces down to his pouch bringing out a kunai to block Ayazaka's kunai
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 am

Once Ayazaka realized she was outnumbered by Jet and Takuto, Ayazaka took out several shuuriken, and threw them while propelling herself away. "Fire Style: Phoenix Blossom Jutsu!" After a couple hand signs, she lit the shuuriken on fire.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:45 am

OOC: lol this thread died
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 2:27 pm

OOC: rmw cant get on cause of her laptop
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Kyoko, not feeling so good at the moment, jumps into the bushes. "Guys, I need to regain some chakra..." She informs her teammates beforehand.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Takuto blocks a couple and throws some shurriken at them.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:29 pm

Jetsaki lets the shurukens hit him after he shakes them off he make a few hand signs "Fire style fire breath jutsu." He breathes a line of fire goes rushing t Ayazaka
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:47 pm

"Do not underestimate the opponent's jutsu!" The shuuriken Ayazaka launched exploded after making contact with anything, sending Jetsaki and Takuto flying, and almost leaving them unconscious. "Takuto, if you fail this, I will send you back to the academy, so stop screwing around!" She shot another ball of spit at them, then vanished after saying: "I will give you three this one chance to recover, and organize yourselves like real shinobi."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Kyoko jumps over towards the two, huffing and puffing. "I'm sorry for leaving, but I didn't have much Chakra left..." She says with a small sigh, "What are we suppose to do about her anyways...?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Takuto uses shadow clone jutsu (4) and has 3 and himself run into the forest behind him with a clone staying behind. "we flush her out, I only have enough chakara for one more good go so i'm gonna use my flaming ash jutsu to flush her out of the forest and straight to us."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 2:25 pm

"We meed to plan a coorordinated attack I still have a lot of chakara left so you two get some rest for now I will scout out the area."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 4:22 pm

Meanwhile in another clearing, Ayazaka was idly sucking on a leaf, and using her chakra to mold her spit in to small animals.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:32 pm

Kyoko nods her head, understanding the plan. "I can't do much at the moment, but I'll try....."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:51 pm

"Alright I'll wait here as a trap." The clone digs a hole and camouflages himself.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:40 am

Jet nods and darts to the three he stops turns runs back over and says "If I get a bell don't be surprised if you get the food cause I don't let my yeam starve." Withthat he runs off towards the trees
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:43 pm

"Looks like it's about time for those three to find me..." She stood up, and her blob of spit split apart and turned in to several little mice, then slumly ran off in different directions.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 8:36 pm

Kyoko commands her bugs to scatter around, searching for her sense's position while she rest. Once they came back to tell about their discovering, she found out that a few mice were around them, lurking like a jungle cat, which seemed odd enough for her to inform her teammates. "Several mice are near us for some reason I can't explain..."

OOC: Sorry for taking a long time to post, I've been focusing on the SE site lately...
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 pm

OOC: Np

"Alright more or less they're bombs so they should be avoided and do you have her location?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Seikyo Shinigami
Hidan
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Jet jumps ino the trees the tree after a little while he spots Ayazaka and crouches on the tree branch his eyes narrowing he reaches into his pouch pulling out a throwing start aims carefully and throw it flying silently towards the bells on the string
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:59 pm

"Well, I guess my chakra's mostly recovered by now. Time to get moving!" Ayazaka darted forward, unknowingly avoiding the shuuriken, and distancing herself from the stumps even more.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:14 pm

Kyoko, finally recovered, stood up and face her team mate with a smile. "If my Chakra is already done, that must mean that her's is mostly recovered by now, if my calculations are correct. I'm not sure if she left her position yet, since my insects couldn't find her." One of her insects then returns to her, whispering some information into her ear about Ayazaka's position. "She moved already, further from the stumps it seems."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 4's Initiation
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next