naruto: dawn of the akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto: dawn of the akatsuki

This is a naruto rp site with few rules, and a lot of freedom for the members

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team 4's Initiation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Admin
Ace

Team 4's Initiation Empty
PostSubject: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Ayazaka stood at the center of the hidden leaf village's massive training field, awaiting her students. Today she would test the three of them with Konohagakure's traditional Genin test.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnoftheakatsuki.rpg-board.net
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:29 am

Jetsaki walks up to Ayazaka saying "All rigt I am here."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Takuto walks over and recognizes the training field. "Eh not the bells again."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Jetsaki notices Takuto and says "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Looks at him and says,"Hey."

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm

"Ayazaka call you her?"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:29 pm

OOC: he'll be gone for another half hour approximately
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm

OOC: k
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:30 pm

A loud buzzing sound fills the air as a girl runs towards the group with a cloud of insects following her. "Sorry I'm late!" She says, stopping right in front of the three of them. "I'm Kyoko! The reason for my tardiness is the fact that I overslept...." Her voice sort of trails off then, and her head was now hanging down low. "I apologies for that."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 1:55 pm

"It's perfectly fine Kyoko, as you're technically not my student yet. So I won't be handing over my usual punishment." Ayazaka gave Takuto a smug look. "Yes, the bells again." She pulled out a leaf and began sucking on it, and began speaking with it still in her mouth. "This is the hidden leaf village's traditional Genin test, though it technically isn't regulation." The Jounin held out two bells, and tied them to her side. "Your objective is to retrieve these bells from me. Those of you who accomplish this by the end of the session (45 turns max) will get lunch. If you fail to retrieve a bell you will be bound and forced to watch the rest of us eat. Clearly this is why I told none of you to eat breakfast this morning. As an added note... if you fail to retrieve a bell, not only will you not receive lunch but you will also be sent back to the academy. Since you have an extra advantage in this, due to Takuto, not only will you have to retrieve a bell, but you will also have to return it to one of these three stumps. The one in the middle is for Jetsaki, the one on my right is for Takuto, and the last one for Kyoko. You do not have to return the bell to the stump yourself, it needs only to make it back to YOUR assigned stump. Should it accidentally find it's way to one of your comrade's stumps, it will immediately be counted as if they returned it, and they will be passed. Remember, this will be a test of your teamwork, individual skill, cunning, and an overall evaluation of your progress as Shinobi. This will mark the beginning of team 4. Do not make it the end as well!"
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm

"I hope your more prepared then you where last time." gives her a smug look and walks calmly in no specific direction.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Kyoko nods at Takuto's words, smiling the whole time. "Sounds interesting!" She squeals when Takuto finishes. "We will do our best!"
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Jetsaki nods
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm

still walking astray. "So when do we start?"

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:03 pm

"As soon this shuuriken hits the ground." She stuffed the leaf in to her ninja tool pouch, and pulled out a shuuriken, then tossed it in the air. Shortly after, Ayazaka produced another leaf and began sucking on it. "Go." The shuuriken hit the ground just as she spoke.

Turn Number: 45

OOC: Posting order will be RMW, Jet, Slayer, Me. Each time I post, the turn number goes down by one. If it reaches zero, the bell test will end, regardless of how many bells your team has retrieved. Should be more than enough posts for you guys to get the bells from her.
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Zooms to the bushes, leaving a female insect near Takuto before leaving. She also signals the other to follow her since her plan was to maybe work together to get the bells, and she'll be the one to not receive one.
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Jetsaki darts toward the trees climbing one and jumping away
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:32 pm

OOC: LOL Jet totally ditched her
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:34 pm

OOC: lol

Takuto jumps back into the bushes while using smoldering ash jutsu.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:36 pm

OOC: he probably will if he gets a bell give it to one of the others he maybe a loner but he doesn't let teammates starve
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 7:43 pm

OOC: Well, there goes your female bug RMW ^_^

Ayazaka looked at the other's as they ran off, then retrieved her shuuriken. "I suppose I should expect this kind of behavior from Genin, but I would have thought Takuto would cooperate a little better."
Back to top Go down
RockMyWorld
Admin
RockMyWorld

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

"Damn it...." Kyoko mumbles, watching the others run off the other way. "She said she's testing teamwork..." This some what annoyed her, but Kyoko quickly got over it and begins to send some of her insects and other bugs to spy on Ayazaka since Jet probably would just try to attack her and would be helpful to learn her fighting style and skill.
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Admin
Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Takuto has a clone go out from his hiding spot and use fire run to get her attention.

Tanshuai Yamamoto
Yushiro Kenshin
Dante Isudansei
Setsuna Chen
Hideki Gowa
Ikazuchiryū
Takuto Fujiwara
Back to top Go down
TucKiD

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:16 pm

Jet crawls bck to the middle seeing Akayaza stil be brings his hands up and does the motions for Fire style fire wolf then we he is encased in the firw wolf he charges at Akayaza
Back to top Go down
Ace
Admin
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:26 pm

"Oh please." Ayazaka threw a shuriken at the clone, then took a few steps back, standing just in front of the small lake in the training grounds.

Turn Number: 44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4's Initiation   Team 4's Initiation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 4's Initiation
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next